Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow!

Dannia was just saying that day about there being hail in aussie and cher was saying how maybe next it's gonna snow in sg. I think it should snow! Let it snow! It was raining so much lately but all of a sudden it stopped! It's not cold anymore. Please let it rain atleast???

I was feeling all sad and horrible abt being single and not having the rest of my life go as I had it planned. Well everything happens for a reason right??? I have faith and trust that God has somethign planned for me. Seriously what else can I do right? I can only wait and see what the future holds.

I'm very pissed. Trust is so important. I just don't understand how I could have so easily trusted someone who has just come into my life and messed it all up. I am beyond pissed. I've been having a bloody migrane since it has happened. 3 bloody years of my life. I wasted my teen years. When I could have been out there having fun! I was wasting my time with someone I thought I could spend the rest of my life with. My life.

I wanted to grow old with him. Now I'm just pissed. I wanted to stop trusting men and just be alone. Then I thought, why should i? Right? I mean isn't that what he'll want too. For me to be miserable and to achieve nothing in life. So no, I'm keepin my options open. If there is a guy for me I will open to exploring the possibilities. I don't want to spend the rest of my life mourning the loss of many years in my life. I am glad though that I woke up and realised this. If I didn't I would be wasting more of my life on a bloody fucked up loser who doesnt even deserve a second of my time.

No comments: