Thursday, March 5, 2009

Guess that I am...

I guess that I am back to the blogging world for good!
back in just a day.
that's a record man.
anyways.
today is a new day.
it's a friday.
fridays are good cos it's the end of the work week.
i'm working at dhl today.
that's shitty but oh well.
better than sitting at home mourning.
yes mourning.
not a loss of my own but a loss of someone else.

so well i think i'm falling for this boy.
i didn't want to.
i stopped myself from every fully liking him.
but i guess when it happened it happened.
at first i was like eh why don't i seem as emotionally attached?
then it happened.
that day when he spoke,
and tears streamed down my face,
cos i didnt want him to hurt.
it was no longer abt me
it was more about him.

i don't have this fear easily.
not for everyone.
but for him my heart constantly worries.
i pray everytime for him.
im immensely closer to god.
all thanks to him
he always reminds me too.
that i should pray before i see.

i worry about him alot but i trust in god.
so i surrender these fears and anxiety to god.
if this is meant to be it will work out.
i have to wait though.
all in his time.
so yes it's very difficult as of now for me to put my finger on how i feel.
but overall i think im happy.
i am blessed and i could never thank god enough for my life.

second week of lent is going smoothly.
i have faced many temptations and tests of my faith.
it never is easy.
but im holdin on tight to my faith cos it's all i have.

ps: what is this world coming to???
i was just on tagged,
viewing what it's like and im like omg.
are u freakin serious???
is society that immoral now??
im freaked.
should i even get married to bring kids into this world??
i think not.
it's a scary thought exposing my children to the society as it is
i have no means to protect them.
what is wrong wit me??
i'm talking abt my non existent kids like they exist.
oh wells.

No comments: