Sunday, March 29, 2009

In this alone

Well life...
Have a bout 2 weeks to my 21st.
Well i'm about done living.
Sick of the disappointments and heartaches.
Not in one aspect but in all.
It's like I've got idiot written on my forehead or smth.
It's bloody annoying.
I am torn.
I don't know what to think or do anymore.
I'm really in between so much.
Everyone throws their shit at me.

It's been going on since forever but this time I'm at a loss.
Every felt what it's like being truly alone.
Well I have.
I know what it feels like being alone.
What it feels like walking all alone at 12 midnight.
Not a soul in sight.
No one to turn to.
No one to lend a shoulder to cry on.
All my frens are no longer in singapore.
Most of the others have also drifted apart from me.
It hurts.
It sucks.
But I gotta face it.
This is life.

I sometimes wonder why I have to go through all this shit.
Esp when you wanna change your life for the better.
Your tested in all aspects.
Ah well..
needed to vent
so am done venting.

No comments: